Sunday, March 1, 2015

One Year Blog Anniversary!

I missed my one year blog anniversary! I have officially been blogging for a whole year! My how fast time goes.

We're about done with our first round of calving. The second round will probably start soon. This past week my parents started calving, two to three weeks to early.

Work has been crazy lately. Our first deadline for the new farm programs was on Friday. They were hard and set that they weren't going to extend the deadline so we've been working extra hard to get everybody in and served. Then about 11:30 Friday afternoon they decided they were extending the deadline so both the yield and base updates and the program choice is all going to be done at the same time. So for all you farmers reading the blog, you have until the end of March to get everything done; however, you definitely don't have to wait that long though!

There's always so much to do. Since I don't work with Matt everyday, I hardly get to see him so on Sundays when he's a little more willing to take some time off, I love spending time with him. Some time I'll get a good ag blog written!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment