Sunday, October 11, 2015

Blog Name Change

So no pictures this week :( Sorry! That means that my Forever is going to stop reading right now. We had a relative from Washington that came back to visit us and I didn't take ANY pictures!!! I'm terrible! I really enjoyed Steve being here and involving him in our day to day activities!

You may or may not have noticed...I tweaked the name of the blog. The last name was much too long. I wanted to keep the blessed part because I am absolutely blessed in my life. There is no huge or little, for that matter, health problems in Matt or I's life, we have our own house and land and awesome family surrounding us. I wanted to have a location in the name and wanted to involve agriculture, of course. Hence the name, Blessed Kansas Farmer. I would love to hear any comments about it.

Bean harvest will probably start this weak. Busy times, of course. That's all I have for this week. I'll post next week! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment