Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Hope you rang the New Year just the way that you wanted to, however that was. I apologize it's been so long since I've had a post. I thought it would be easiest to catch up with photos. I got a new phone and still figuring it out, but working on it. Would love to hear what you're favorite apps are and what you can't live without and why!

Fitness has become an important part of my life recently. I love these DVD's that I can workout for 30 minutes a day right in my own living room. This is my new program that I just started at the beginning of the New Year. Really excited about it. I would love to chat with you anytime about how this has so positively impacted my life. 

I don't have a lot of time to cook. So much stuff going on. I LOVE crockpot meals. Roasts are so easy and delicious and healthy! 



My trusty co-pilot every morning while feeding cattle. 

Just a quick (and dark) photo of the recently weaned calves eating at their feedbunk. 

Our niece, Autumn, and I at the K-State Women's Basketball. They had a princess night that us ladies got to go to! So much fun! 

We are so blessed to have such beautiful sunsets in Kansas. 

New phone, more selfies! This is my oldest sister, Kristen. 

And my Mom. 

Christmas Day at my parents. 

My parents and sisters and our husbands and my niece and nephew. 

My oldest sister's family.

My middle sister, Kayla and her husband Garett. 

Another selfie on Christmas Day. 

On the way to Christmas. Have to take our 4 legged kid.

Christmas Eve at Matt's grandma's. 


Our version of a traffic jam. 

Hanging out waiting for the medicine to arrive so we can work calves. 

Bringing cattle down the road to work. 

My Forever got to be a "trucker" when we sold some cull cows. 

One of the cows I feed, chowing down. 

Beautiful crisp morning to start feeding. 

My Christmas lights! So festive!

Silo with the silage truck. 
More cows!


Lots of photos. My goal is to be more regular with blogging in this new year. Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying the new start!






No comments:

Post a Comment