Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wedding Season

Hi all! I apologize again. This is going to be a short blog. (Your welcome Alan). It has been wedding season in our lives. My friends Audra and Strube last week. This week Annie and Abe. Janae and I were candle lighters. What Annie was thinking is beyond the two of us-putting us in charge of fire. Thankfully, we didn't burn the church down. Saturday we spent the whole day getting ready for the wedding and just hanging out with each other. Thank goodness for Janae's mom, Diane! She did our hair for the wedding. Well, she did my hair once, but Janae's twice! Thanks Soccer Mom!


New born calf we had this week. I love seeing the miracle of birth. 

My Sunday afternoon dates. Glad I got to spend a little time with them. These are Matt's sister, Jenny and Greg's twins.

The beautiful bride, Janae and I. We were so honored to be involved in her wedding. 

My dear Forever and I. I love him so much. Wedding season is in the air.  Which is why I made Matt watch our wedding video after the past couple weekends. Which he absolutely didn't like.



I just want to wish Annie and Abe the absolutely best. I'm so excited as they begin the next chapter of their lives. May their marriage be forever blessed. 

Sorry about the shortness of the blog. It's been a busy week! Hope you have an absolutely fantastic week. There will be blogs about haying season and wheat harvest coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment