Monday, October 20, 2014

Harvest Videos

Sorry I'm a day late. Been busy harvesting. Last night we went to my parents to celebrate my middle older sister's birthday and I forgot to take my computer to get the blog done. It wouldn't have mattered anyway because my parents were out of internet anyways. But back to the point. This week has been a lot of the same harvesting stuff we've been doing. 

My oldest sister, Kristen, has a blog as well. She lives outside of Abilene, Kansas. I don't know how she did it, but she got videos of the complete harvesting cycle. This is their wheat harvest, but the process is all the same for the corn and soybeans that we're harvesting right now. 

So enjoy my sister's blog from last wheat harvest and check out her blog!
http://felbushfamilyfarm.blogspot.com/2013/07/wheat-harvest.html

It'll take you a while to watch the videos, but they explain very well.

Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment