Sunday, October 26, 2014

Picture Week

Time goes so fast! I can't believe it's Sunday already! It's been a busy day/week. Sometime this winter when it gets dark at five maybe I'll be able to get a good blog done, but for this week the pictures are going to have to do.

One of my favorite cows on our place. She's a pet and will tolerate just about anything you do to her. 

Is she saying she doesn't like the color of the hat?

Repping the purple! 

She even let Matt ride her. Told him to do it to see what she did. She just kept eating the wheat mids. She would be a bad rodeo cow.


It's been a week of nieces and nephews. This is my sister's girl, Autumn. Not sure why I never get pictures with her?

One of Matt's sister's twin boys. I have never seen him to still! He had this facial expression for at least five minutes. I'm not sure if he ever decided if Uncle Jason passed inspection or not? Uncle Jason kept him entertained a lot longer than anybody else could though!

All four of the Kansas nieces and nephews that we have on Matt's side. The twin boys, Sawyer and Sawyer's new baby sister Lorelei. They were all line up on Great Grandpa's floor.

Matt made homemade fish this week and homemade tarter sauce to go with it! I have no idea how he made it because he told me to go sit down and not watch what he was doing. I got somewhat of an idea when I had to clean up his mess though. I'm not a big fish person, but this was absolutely delicious! It was wonderful! He payed more attention to his mom's cooking then I thought he did apparently.

So I know that's not a real great blog. I promise to do better blogs this winter. Still trying to finish up harvesting. Been too wet in the fields and it's supposed to rain again tomorrow. Hope you have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment