Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers' Day

Most important this week, today is a special day for a couple of reasons. Today is my Grandma's 102nd birthday. 102...Can you imagine? What all she has seen in her years. Happy birthday to a great woman that means so much to so many people.

Another reason, of course, that today is a special day is the celebration of where we all came from, Mother's Day.

This is a favorite picture of mine from the wedding. It's where I came from. My grandma and mom, both great people that I love dearly.
I'm so blessed with amazing women in my life. I have so many amazing role models. First, my mom. She's always been there for us. She's an amazing person that's stronger than anyone I know. Short and sweet I know Mom, but maybe you'll get  chance to read it while you're so busy with calving. I don't tell you enough, but I appreciate you and everything you do. I wish you happiness and hope you have a great day! I love you!




My mother-in-law, Margaret, is the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for. Anything I need she has or will get. So thankful for her in my life. Margaret is so thoughtful, kind and caring. I appreciate everything she does for her baby boy and his wife. We're so thankful for her in our lives and often forget or neglect to tell her. Thank you Margaret for all that you do.



A whole host of other mothers are in my life as well...too many to list by name, but I appreciate all of you for the love and support you've given me in the last 23 years. From my sister and sister-in-laws to family members to my FSA co-workers to friends, you all are wonderful and I want you to know that though you remain nameless in this blog, you mean so much to me. I wish you all the best Mother's Day, you've ever had. May you be spoiled and pampered on your day.

About the farm work lately...we've been doing a lot of cattle work this week. It's been raining so much (I'm not complaining!) that we can't get in the fields. I hope it's not washing the crops out, just giving them some growing moisture. Taking the opportunity to get all rested up before the hard work really begins.

A short blog this week, but I'm sure all of you are busy with your mothers and not worried about reading blogs. Enjoy! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment