Sunday, January 22, 2017

Beautiful Week!



This week was filled with grain hauling, cattle care, birthday party and perfect days with My Forever. We hauled grain off of our on farm storage to town to be marketed. That took up a couple days. Everyday we, of course, have to care for our cattle first thing. While we do have stockpiled grass, some of the others still need fed and the calving cows watched. This is an older picture I had on my phone, but in honor of her having her baby this week, I thought I would share. She was sneaking more treats after we got them in the pen ready to haul home. While the cows aren't supposed to start until the 27th of this month, we are getting one here and there. 


Last week I talked quite a bit about having a few not so great days with My Forever. We just weren't vibing in our communication, agreeing on anything, etc. This week was SO different. Marriages ebb and flow. We definitely saw this in the last two weeks in ours. Yesterday was such a perfect day for us! After we got done with chores, we worked together the rest of the day checking off items on Matt's to do list. Yesterday on IG (follow me @everydaykelsey13) I posted this photo with and said..."There's a fine line between whining enough to make my forever mad and whining enough to get what I want. #whiningsuccess today!" Since he got ice cream out of my whining I don't think it took very much convincing. After he felt like he had a successful day and got a lot done, he suggested we go home early and watch a movie together. Normally, I'm complaining about going home. There's going to be more bad days I'm sure, but it's days like yesterday that really make me know I'm in the right place right now. 


I hope you all have an awesome week. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions of future blog content. I try to keep them short and educational. Enjoy your Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment