Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017!

HELLO!! It's been so long since I've been into my blog, I had forgotten how to do it! Wowza!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

We wish you nothing but the best! May you have a happy, healthy and blessed 2017.

For those of my blog only followers (probably few and far between since it has been so long! Sorry!) I have started a daily Facebook Live video called Agriculture 365. You can find it by going to www.facebook.com/everydaykelsey. This is where I have been sharing a lot of our lives and what is happening on our farm.

One of my goals in 2017 (notice I didn't say resolution) is to create more written content for those that have lacking internet speeds. I'm so guilty of this myself. It's painful trying to watch others' live videos when our internet is SO slow! In the country, sometimes there isn't much of an option. I wish there was! It's so expensive and so slow. Anyway, rant over. That being said, I am going to try to start doing this again and linking the videos and blogs together.

When My Forever gets home, hopefully soon!, we're going to have a serious road mapping conversation. We don't want 2017 to slip away and wake up January 1, 2018, and wonder where 2017 went to. I'm such a huge podcast listener and am really starting to understand that goals need to be WRITTEN ON PAPER like with a pen and actual paper in our own handwriting! One of my favorite motivation/life in general podcasts is the Charlene Show. She covers so much. Our conversation tonight is going to follow the outline she talks about in her show Overcome Overwhelm airing on September 23, 2014. It has such good information. (If you would like to learn more about how to listen to podcasts, please message me!! I'd love to get you as hooked as I am on them!)

But for those of you that want the simplified version and aren't going to take the time to listen (seriously you should though! Don't tell me you don't have time. My favorite christmas present was a bluetooth waterproof speaker I can listen to while showering! I know you shower most everyday, use the opportunity to grow your mind! or driving to work...there is time somewhere!) here is the big idea...

1. What does our perfect life look like?
2. What does success look like to us?
3. What does our perfect day look like?
4. What does your dream environment look like? What makes us feel peaceful?
5. What to get rid of because it/they cause you unhappiness?
6. What emotions do we want to feel on a daily basis?
7. What gives us a sense of purpose?
8. What relationships do we want to strengthen?

Answer those questions and you are well on your way to creating a 2017 road map that will take you where you want to go, rather than letting others delegate your path. In the show, Charlene goes on to explain how to create a blueprint and how to remove/delegate things in your life so you can make those answers to the questions happen!

That's all for now! Lots left to do tonight, but I really wish you all the best and may you have an epic year! Hopefully, I'll post another next Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment